CarNow SMS Terms of Service
Updated: August 9, 2022
Thank you for agreeing to participate in CarNow’s SMS messaging program. This program is intended to enable consumers and CarNow’s dealership partners to more effectively communicate about the availability and purchase of new and used cars and trucks. By participating, you agree to receive SMS text messages to the mobile phone number you provide regarding possible offers and promotions from our dealership partners that may be of interest to you as well as information you may request to facilitate your purchase a specific car or truck. Below are the key terms governing the CarNow SMS Messaging Program:
- To opt in to the program and begin receiving SMS messages, enter your mobile phone number on a website form. You will then receive an SMS message from us to your mobile number asking you to confirm your participation by responding “Yes”.
- For Florida residents, we will request your digital or electronic signature as your prior express written consent to participate. We will also ask to confirm your phone number. Upon receiving this information, we will send you a first SMS message requesting confirmation of your written consent.
- You can cancel your participation at any time. Just text the keyword “STOP” in reply. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- You can also opt out by contacting each dealer with whom you are communicating or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have question or need help, you can reply with the keyword “HELP” for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
- Your decision to participate in the program is not a condition of purchasing any good or service.
- By opting in to the program, you agree to CarNow and our dealership partners to using an automated system for the selection or dialing of telephone numbers or the playing of a recorded message.
- Carrier message and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile carrier’s pricing plan to determine any charges for sending and receiving SMS messages.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You irrevocably waive any right you may have to serve as a representative plaintiff or as a member of a class of claimants in any lawsuit, arbitration or other proceeding against CarNow or our dealership partners arising from, related to or connected with CarNow’s SMS Messaging Program.