We are excited to announce that CarNow is offcially integrated with Facebook Messenger
By linking your dealership’s Facebook page with the CarNow platform, you can now:
Have CarNow manage customer inquiries via Facebook
Send inventory and resources through Facebook Messenger
Send all Facebook leads directly to your CRM
Use Facebook ads to drive live conversations with your customers
How To Integrate Facebook Messenger
First, please make sure that the person performing the install is:
- designated as a Store Admin in the CarNow system and
- listed as as an Admin for your dealership’s Facebook page.
1. Log in to CarNow as the dealership’s Admin user.
2. Go to your dealership’s Configuration page.
3. Under “Settings” select the “Facebook Messenger” section to edit: Add to Facebook pages
4. Click ‘Log in with Facebook’ and allow requested permissions.
a. Log in as the employee who is the Admin of your Facebook page
b. Facebook will ask you to allow CarNow to manage your pages and send messages from your page.
c. Grant this permission, and your Facebook page will now be integrated with CarNow Facebook Messenger.
5. Select desired page from dropdown, then press add. (If you are an admin of many stores, please click more pages if your dealership is not initially listed.)
Congratulations, all messages to your Facebook Page will now be routed through CarNow!
If you have questions or need help getting started, please contact us at (877) 882-5353 or email@example.com to learn more.