CarNow is the leader in providing SaaS Solutions that deliver real-time retailing for new car dealers. CarNow provides a robust technology platform that accelerates the sale by giving dealers real-time visibility and enabling action from a centralize hub. We are growing rapidly and are setting the pace for the future of the industry.
We are seeking a Revenue Manager who will work closely with the CFO and own the Order to Cash Cycle. This position will also work closely with members of the Sales Team to ensure clear communication on the status of customer accounts. The successful candidate will be comfortable working cross-functionally as a team, but also be working remotely, with the ability to work under tight monthly deadlines.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the Order to Cash Cycle to ensure proper accounting of sales contracts, billing, revenue recognition, and cash collections
- Liaison with the Sales Team to ensure proper billing of contracts and cash application
- Manage cash collections, minimizing past due accounts
- Participate in month-end close activities
- Gather data and prepare related schedules for the company’s monthly close
- Update and strengthen internal controls and procedures, specific to the Order to Cash Cycle
- Support financial audit and tax requirements and other ad-hoc projects and requests as needed
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Order to Cash Cycle, preferably in the software/high tech sector, or equivalent
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced remote work environment
- Comfortable communicating both with customers and colleagues in a professional manner
- Experience working with Freshbooks a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel