CarNow is the leader in providing SaaS Solutions that deliver real-time retailing for new car dealers. CarNow provides a robust technology platform that accelerates the sale by giving dealers real-time visibility and enabling action from a centralize hub. We are growing rapidly and are setting the pace for the future of the industry.
We are seeking a Revenue Accountant who will work directly with the Billing Team and CFO on tasks related to the order-to-cash cycle with revenue reporting and analysis. This position will also work closely with members of the Sales Team to ensure clear communication on the status of customer accounts. The successful candidate will be comfortable working cross-functionally as a team, but also be working remotely, with the ability to work under tight monthly deadlines.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the order-to-cash cycle to ensure proper execution of sales contracts, billing, revenue recognition, and cash collections
- Liaison with the Sales Team to ensure proper billing of contracts and cash application
- Support the CFO with financial reporting and revenue data analysis
- Participate in month-end and year-end closings including preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Gather data and prepare related schedules for the company’s monthly close
- Update and strengthen internal controls and procedures
- Manage the reporting of key revenue and financial metrics
- Experience working with Freshbooks and/or Quickbooks
- High-level experience working with Microsoft Excel
- 0-2 years’ experience, preferably in a public accounting firm or software/high tech sector, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable communicating both with customers and colleagues on a daily basis