Regional Performance Manager
This position requires you live in Raleigh, NC or surrounding areas. Are you a detail-oriented, technically minded individual with a passion for servicing clients? We are looking for a Regional Performance Manager to join our fast-paced, dynamic company at the heart of automotive digital solutions. Our Performance Managers are core of our client-centric business. They are on the front lines working with dealers every day to help them achieve the best return on investment of their partnership with CarNow.
An ideal candidate will embody a customer-first mindset and enjoy building and maintaining relationships. They will be highly skilled at breaking down complex ideas and processes for clients into actionable steps. The candidate will also enjoy chasing answers, diving deep into troubleshooting and working with their peers to share solutions and raise the bar for the entire team.
- Perform product consultation and training of CarNow’s software solutions
- Regular cadence of dealership-partner meetings within your designated territory
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case, best practices and process change recommendations
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by networking and building relationships within your territory
- Quantitatively and qualitatively measure customer engagement and provide feedback to key executives regarding product and service improvements
- Present reports and analyses of dealership performance, relative to previous months and other dealerships
- Work collaboratively and effectively with Sales and Client Success Team to onboard new clients and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Provide tech support and real-time, creative solutions for customers
- Maintain product knowledge to be an effective consultant/advisor
- Must be a “people person” with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Organized, self-motivated, and productive while unsupervised
- Technologically savvy and computer proficient
- Establish and maintain customer confidence and provide exceptional customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate understanding of a customer’s key business drivers
- Highly motivated, growth-oriented, with ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office experience
- Regional travel required
- Prior customer service experience
- General understanding of the Automotive Industry
CarNow is the leader in providing SaaS Solutions that deliver real-time retailing. That’s why more dealers rely on CarNow than any other company in our space. While others offer point solutions, CarNow provides a robust technology platform that accelerates the sale by giving dealers real-time visibility and enabling action from a centralize hub. We are growing rapidly and are setting the pace for the future of the industry. To further our leadership in the auto industry, we are looking for new team members who set the bar high for themselves and others and want to have an impact on the future of car buying.
Become a part of a fast-growing company in a rapidly changing industry. This is a base salary position. Enjoy a variety of benefits including flexible PTO, health insurance, bonus and referral compensation, as well as opportunities for growth. To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at www.carnow.com.
**To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at carnow.com. Please note that due to the extremely high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates whose backgrounds and experience most closely match our needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.