CarNow is the leader in providing SaaS Solutions that deliver real-time retailing. That’s why more dealers rely on CarNow than any other company in our space. While others offer point solutions, CarNow provides a robust technology platform that accelerates the sale by giving dealers real-time visibility and enabling action from a centralized hub.
We are growing rapidly and are setting the pace for the future of the industry. To further our leadership in the auto industry, we are looking for new team members who set the bar high for themselves and others and want to have an impact on the future of car buying.
CarNow is seeking a Test Engineer to join our fast-paced, dynamic company at the heart of automotive digital solutions. Our QA Engineers are tightly integrated with the product and development teams to deliver superior quality tools to our customers.
An ideal candidate will have 2+ years of testing experience and enjoys taking testing ownership of new features and innovating new ways to root out functional, integration and performance issues. They will be highly skilled at working with team members to break down complex features into test cases, executing tests, debugging failures and reporting results.
· Represent the QA team as the testing SME in design discussions and feature reviews
· Analyze new features and bug fixes to determine the best test method
· Execute test cases for new features
· Investigate failures
· Report test results for test executions
· Investigate and implement more efficient and robust ways to test features through tools and automation
· BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of experience test commercial web-based products
· Must be familiar with common web testing methodologies, tools and techniques for both front end and back-end verification
· Must be familiar with various operating platforms such as Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, Android
· Must enjoy learning new technologies
· Must be someone who enjoys taking ownership of problems and solutions
· Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
· Basic understanding of Amazon Web Services and the challenges associated with testing in this environment
· General understanding of common bug and test tracking and reporting systems
· Experience testing software beyond the UI
· Experience searching for data in databases (SQL)
· Experience with automation technology such as Java, Selenium and Cucumber a plus
· Experience with the automotive sales industry a plus
Become a part of a fast-growing company in a rapidly changing industry. This is a base salary position. Enjoy a variety of benefits including flexible PTO, health insurance, bonus and referral compensation, as well as opportunities for growth. To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at www.carnow.com.
**To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at carnow.com. Please note that due to the extremely high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates whose backgrounds and experience most closely match our needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.