We are looking to hire an Implementation Manager to join our team!
The Implementation Manager role is responsible for properly promoting and installing CarNow services as well as support and account management. CarNow has its home base in Atlanta, GA and this position will be remote. This is a position requiring mostly desk work. You will be responsible for supporting and overseeing the implementation of products and integrations for accounts of the organization.
- Manage and implement software for all accounts within territory
- Provide training to dealership personnel on our software solutions
- Set and conduct appointments with decision makers to discuss performance
- Diligently update customer information utilizing CRM
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Strong work ethic
- Must be a “people person”
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven work experience in Help Desk Support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work independently
- Recent college graduates welcome
- Customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience
- General understanding of the Automotive Industry a plus
- A demonstrated understanding of a customer’s key business drivers
- Must be able to establish and maintain customer confidence
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Highly motivated to achieve challenging goals
CarNow is the leader in providing SaaS Solutions that deliver real-time retailing. That’s why more dealers rely on CarNow than any other company in our space. While others offer point solutions, CarNow provides a robust technology platform that accelerates the sale by giving dealers real-time visibility and enabling action from a centralize hub. We are growing rapidly and are setting the pace for the future of the industry. To further our leadership in the auto industry, we are looking for new team members who set the bar high for themselves and others and want to have an impact on the future of car buying.
This is a base salary position with bonus opportunities. Health and Dental insurance provided.
**To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at carnow.com. Please note that due to the extremely high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates whose backgrounds and experience most closely match our needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.