Area Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager role is responsible for properly promoting CarNow services as well as strategic market growth. CarNow has a home base in Atlanta, GA. however, this role will be for candidates in the Oklahoma/Kansas areas and will be based out of the home, with required travel to territory accounts. These responsibilities pertain to existing and future markets. In addition, we keep our teams informed and well-trained with weekly training and operational support to ensure you are maximizing your success.
- Develop strategic market plans.
- Set and conduct appointments with decision makers.
- Present CarNow products and services to prospective customers.
- Grow CarNow’s market presence in your market area.
- Network and build relationships within your territory to gain referrals for new accounts
- Assist in maintaining long-term customer relationships
- New account development
- Creating partnerships with key executives
- Strong work ethic
- Must be a “people person”
- Positive attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, productive while unsupervised
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree of higher.
- 3+ years of automotive software sales
- Realistic optimist
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic
- People person with excellent verbal and communication skills
- A demonstrated understanding of a customer’s key business drivers
- Must be able to establish and maintain customer confidence
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Highly motivated to achieve goals of a high growth organization
- Travel to customers, prospects, and corporate events
- Competitive salary and commission driven by industry experience, sales experience, and success!
- Sales club trip based on performance metrics
- 100% company paid HDPD or drastically reduced rates for a PPO Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Vehicle allowance
- Training and coaching to support your success
**To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at carnow.com. Please note that due to the extremely high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates whose backgrounds and experience most closely match our needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.